Submit an event
Use this form to include a brief description of the event or artist, date, price, time, venue address and phone number, preferably in the format of our listings. Events to be included in the online calendar and in print calendars must be submitted at least 3 days prior to publication. To be considered for more extensive write-up, please include artwork (300 dpi high quality digital images).
How to get your listing in:
- Don't use the first person, as in "We are offering music and food."
- Don't say your band/event is the "greatest thing in town" or similar-- just the facts, ma'am.
- Don't capitalize normal words like "rock" "or "classic" or "show."
- Don't use all caps for anything, ever.
- Don't use exclamation marks.
- Don't use quotation marks.
- Don't use an ampersand: "&" (use "and" instead)
- Be brief and to the point.
- Tell us what it is, not how it is.
- Use the present tense: "the show happens" not "the show will happen."